Wednesday, June 30, 2010

MALAYSIAAAA

Lemme tell u whut I did on my holiday. Went Malaysia with big bro, sis, small bro, ayah and mak. 22-26june. Massive fun k. Firstly went jb. Then to KL. stay at a sweet room hotel. Then walkwalk shopshop. Then went Penang. Booked 3 rooms hotel. Not sweet anymore. 2 ppl each room. Then walkwalk shopshop. Then go melacca. Book 2 rooms hotel. Then did same thing agn LOL. The best thing there was the historical place, nice food, extremely cheap stuffs until went to chocolate boutique spent RM156. hotel also cheap. Unlike Singapore. TT Singapore hotel is expensive. But it's free coz my sis is a air stewardess. MUAAHAHA. TUB <33. okay back to msia topic. After melacca, was so tired then head to Singapore. I slept all the way until when I step down the car, I was shocked that I was directly infront of my house LOL. Sleeping us a good technique to cover up long ride. THAT'S ALL PEOPELZXC! tmr bringing choco to share. PS: CHOCOLATE ISH HEALTHY.

0 comments:

.