Thursday, May 6, 2010

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow ~

Yesterday
After sch went lunch at Breeks with Qinlong,Kimm,Zen,Natasha. Then Zen n Natasha went away, so we 3 went kimm's house. Her hamster so fat and cute! AHHHH! Was bored so we decided to paint our nails. LOL. Waiting for Kimm to upload the pictures. Her hamster vomitted on QinLong's hand! OMG LOLOL!!!
Today
After sch went commerce room for POA, then SS, then POA agn. Kept laughing silently about Adriana's funny noices. To u all its irritating and not funny. To me its funny. As i told u all, i will laugh the opposite joke. LOLOL! especially when she say bloob bloob! OMG LA!! -laughing now-
Tomorrow
Tmr gonna carry lots of books home. After sch nid go friday prayers. Sorry all i cant go friday prayers with u all. I asked my father to fetch me and go pray together. Coz lots of books to carry. LOLOL :X Thats all for my 3 days. :DD

0 comments:

.