Thursday, April 1, 2010

Changing to Woodgroove sec :(

Im now addicted to saying Heyyyyy to others. LOL. Rebonded mah hair. Straight and smooth hair now wheee. I promised Amirul to cut Bangs. LOL. U will see on monday >:3 I wan be as white as SHINDONG!! Screams la. He veh cute. As in chubby chubby. Chubby pwns all okay. Get jelous peoplezxc. Actually.. Long time i wan say this. Im changing to Woodgroove secondary sch after June holiday. So, thats y u all see im making u all angry and mad at me. Coz i dun wan u all to miss me. The reason is, North View sec is soo far from my home. And woodgroove sec's tie pwns! Fire tie LOL. So, i'll still contact u all kay. Until now, i brought my ex 1a2 class photo at my bag forever to keep in touch. Never gonna lose it. Haishh. Gonne be lonely after June.

0 comments:

.